Monday, January 17, 2011

Novato, CA - Breakfast with the Miss Marin County Committee!

Breakfast at The Golden Egg in Downtown Novato
Saturday, December 18, 2010

This morning, we had a delicious breakfast with some of the members of my amazing committee with my parents and best friend Gabino. Even though it was bright and early (for a weekend), I had been looking forward to it all week! I absolutely love everyone that is a part of the Miss Marin County Scholarship Program and still have to pinch myself that I am their representative this year! They are a great team.

At this breakfast, we talked about the year, preparing for Miss California, community involvement and of course, what we were all going to eat!  In the picture above is Kym, Michele and Susan with my parents Ana and George, me and Gabino after having a great meal at The Golden Egg in downtown Novato.

Thank you for this great breakfast and company!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment