Monday, January 17, 2011

Napa, CA - Christmas Time!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas is by far my favorite holiday and I look forward to it every year. I always know when Christmas is coming because Starbucks uses their red Christmas cups and everyone starts playing holiday music. For the holidays I am usually all over the place visiting family, wrapping last minute gifts, playing "White Elephant", exchanging Secret Santa gifts and of course, sharing some great food and conversation. I love it!

Here are some quick photos from my holiday break...

The kids on my mom's side of the family! We take an annual picture in front of the tree.

Two of my favorite people in the world - my grandparents Pete and Antonia.

Gabino and I enjoying some great tamales!

My brother Ricky and the best secret santa gift - Pizza!

Painting faces on Christmas Eve at Gabino's house with Janice and Isaiah

I know he is not smiling but he was very happy to be a Tiger on Christmas

In San Francisco visiting my cousins Anessa and Clarissa
Happy Holidays!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment