Sunday, March 20, 2011

Vacaville, CA - Miss Solano/Napa County Scholarship Program

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Congratulations to Miss Napa County 2011 Ashley Mendez!
Congratulations to Miss Solano 2011 Julianna Johnson!











Thank you to my Tia for helping me style my hair before the show
Rebekah and our beautiful photographer Jenna Harvey!
With Shelby and the 2011 Miss Solano Princesses
All of the 2011 Contestants and Princesses
MSSO Volunteer of the Year Shelby
So proud of my cousin Stephanie who competed in Miss Napa County
Community Service Award Winner Noeli Cardenas. Thank you for my card!
Miss Solano 2011 contestant Sasha Hao
With our wonderful backstage assistant Will
Miss Napa County 2011 1st runner up Stacey Smarker
Miss Solano contestants Chelsea and Kristina
After the show was all done!

At dinner with Ryan and Jenna (love you two!)
Hard working volunteers need pizza! My little brother and Chris - thank you for your hard work.
Shelby and Roger at dinner after a long week of pageant festivities!
With Gabino and my best friend Danny
Jenna, what would we do without you! Thank you for everything.
Cheers!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment