Sunday, March 20, 2011

San Francisco, CA - Beautylish 2011 Spring Trend Preview

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Last minute plans most often turn out to be the most fun! Yesterday, Michele called me and said that Kym McNicholas invited us to attend the Beautylish  2011 Spring Trend Preview where we would be able to view their new line and have makeovers. There was no doubt I wanted to attend and I immediately said "Yes!"

The event was held at the Hotel Vitale in San Francisco in the evening. This worked out perfectly since I was off at 4:30pm and gave me a little time to freshen up beforehand. When we arrived, we went upstairs to a beautiful penthouse suite where the preview was held. It was such a fun atmosphere with hair and makeup artists all around.

The first thing I got to do was get my makeup done by an incredible artist. He taught me the correct way to make a smokey eye and how to apply blush. I never knew that in order to have the "smokey" look you have to first smudge your liner so that it is not a defined line. It looked great after he was done! After this I had my hair done into a beautiful updo and it looked so neat!

Ill post pictures soon.

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment