Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mill Valley, CA - Winter Faire at the Greenwood School

Yesterday, I had the honor of being a "Wandering Angel" for the Greenwood School in Mill Valley for their Annual Winter Faire. When I arrived, they put me in full costume that included a white dress, blonde wig and of course, angel wings! For this event, I participated in their ribbon cutting ceremony and handed out "wishes" (pieces of paper with good fortunes) to children who attended the event. The only catch was that I could not talk as an angel. It was such a neat experience!
 Here I am at the beginning of the event welcoming everyone to the Winter Faire! This was right before I cut the ribbon to let everyone to the festivities inside of the school.
This was in full costume as an Angel and my first time as a blonde! 
At this time I handed out my first "wish" to a beautiful little girl who attended the Winter Faire.

Thanks to Ann for inviting me to participate in this wonderful event at the Greenwood School. I had a wonderful time!

Cheers,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment